Show All
On what stock exchange are TRACON’s shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
Shares of TRACON Pharmaceuticals are traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol TCON.
When was TRACON's Initial Public Offering?
January 30, 2015.
Where is TRACON's corporate headquarters?
4350 La Jolla Village Drive, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92122
Who are the members of TRACON's Board of Directors?
You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
Who are the members of TRACON's management team?
You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
When does TRACON's fiscal year end?
31 December
Who are the company's independent registered public accountants?
EY LLP serves as the Company’s independent auditor.
Does TRACON pay dividends?
TRACON does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock, as we intend to reinvest cash flow generated by operations in our business.
Does TRACON have a direct stock purchase plan?
TRACON does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
Where can I find all of TRACON's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at
Who is TRACON’s transfer agent, and what is its contact information.
A transfer agent and registrar for a publicly held company keeps records of stock held by registered shareholders, including shares held in certificate form. When stock changes hands, the transfer agent updates the record of ownership of the stock. The transfer agent does not maintain records of shares bought and sold through brokerage accounts and held in "street name." Such records are maintained by the specific brokerages through whom shares are bought and sold.

The transfer agent is also responsible for escheatment, which is the legally-required process of transferring unclaimed property to the state. If you are a registered shareholder of TRACON's stock, it is critical that you maintain current contact information with the transfer agent; otherwise, you are at risk of having your shares escheated. If you hold your shares through a brokerage account, you need only ensure that your address is current with your brokerage firm.

TRACON’s transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company:

Transfer Agent & Registrar
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company LLC.
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Tel: 800-937-5449 (US toll free)
Tel: 718-921-8124 (from outside the US)
How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
You can contact TRACON Investor Relations via email at: